You can now reply to Postcards easier and faster than ever. Now when you receive a message on We Heart It, you can reply simply with text! You’ll no longer need to grab an image, making the whole communication process smoother and more satisfying than ever before.
We received so many requests for this feature so we’ve made it special for you. Download the latest update from the App Store or Play Store now and try it out today!
Spread the love with postcards! Finally, communicate with your friends and We Heart It followers through the imagery that inspires you every day.
Try postcards today! Here are some ideas:
- Tell someone you’re thinking of them with an image you found on We Heart It
- Share your current mood with friends
- Connect with the people whose collections you follow, and ask what inspired them
- Share inspiration with your followers around the world on fashion, travel, beauty and more
- Brighten someone’s day with a personal note and image, whether they’re on We Heart It or not
Ready to get started? We’ve created a gallery of postcard ideas to get your creative juices flowing, and below is a simple tutorial. As always, feel free to email us at email@example.com with any comments or questions.
To send a postcard:
Choose any We Heart It image and tap the postcard icon
Type your message
Choose your postcard recipients. You can send to more than one follower or via text, e-mail or any other social network
To read your postcards, tap the notifications icon
Tap “postcards” to see your inbox
Tap the message to reveal the image
Enjoy your postcard!
Can I send a postcard to someone who isn’t following me?
You can share postcards with friends outside of We Heart It, too. Simply tap the “Send to other friends” link to share your postcard to Tumblr, text, or any other social network.
How do I stop somebody from sending me postcards?
You can block anybody by tapping the menu button within the conversation you don’t want to see anymore.
Where can I submit feedback or ask additional questions?
Send us an email, we’d love to hear from you: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the latest update from the App Store or Play Store and start sending postcards today!
Introducing iOS Version 6.0!
- All new Home screen shows all the people and collections you are following in a grid! Goodbye to the single-image view.
- The Discover screen (All Images) now includes popular collections and people as well. See what – and who – is trending.
- Scroll Down on your canvas to see your hearts!
- Many bug fixes:
- Canvas bio no longer scrunched.
- Issues with repeating images.
- Issues with the scroll being slow.
Fun, new things to try!
- Follow some new people and collections you love to keep your Home screen fresh and fun.
- Double-tap pictures you love in the Home and Discover screens to easily heart them.
- Keep adding to your collections so your hearts will show up in your followers’ home screens.
What does it look like?
New Home Screen
New Discover Screen
Popular Collections on Discover Screen
Popular People on Discover Screen
When can I download it?
Check the App Store to see if the update is available. If it isn’t yet, it will be shortly!
What do you think?
We’d love to hear what you think about the new version. Please send us your comments at email@example.com. Keep hearting!