Today we launched our first-ever companion app, Easel! With Easel you can bring your photos to life with beautiful quotes, fonts, and filters. You can share directly to We Heart It and many other social apps in just a few taps. We hope you enjoy Easel and can’t wait to see all of your new creations!
Big weekend in California — the first-ever We Heart It Meetup took place in Hollywood and was a massive success and total blast! We’re still on a high here at our San Francisco headquarters.
For those unable to attend, here are some of the ah-maz-ing highlights:
- We Heart It founder Fabio Giolito traveled all the way from Brazil to meet Hearters and take pics on our custom step-and-repeat (celeb status, anyone?)
- The first 200 Hearters were treated to gift bags bursting with We Heart It goodies and giveaways from sponsors PrimoLash, Nubar, Fake Bake, The DUFF, Academy of Art University and more
- Complimentary massages (thanks, Exhale Spa!) and makeovers by Bodyography
- Delicious treats and refreshments from Perrier, RUNA ENERGY, Groundwork Coffee, and more
- The We Heart It art canvas installation, where Hearters shared what inspires them and what inspires others
- YouTube stars and We Heart It lovers Vanessa and Veronica Merrell and pro surfer Keala Kennelly stopped by to chat with Hearters and share what inspires them
If this sounds like an event you’d like to see in your city, let us know in the comments section below — we’re already planning future meetups and can’t wait to see you there.
PS — Special thanks to Sweet! Hollywood and the army of volunteers and sponsors who helped pull off this unbelievably fun event. We couldn’t have done it without you!
We asked; you hearted!
…and it’s been amazing to see the unique and beautiful images you’ve created.
As part of our “How I Heart”
campaign, the We Heart It team asked you, our amazingly innovative community, to share images showing just that: how you heart!
Check out our curated collection of some of our favorites (13 million of you are already following!) and keep adding to the tag to connect with others and show your love for We Heart It.
PS – Love the look of the look of a We Heart It slideshow? Add it to your blog or website with the easy-to-install widget
and start showing off your canvas and collections!